Sorry I didn't have this up yesterday - I used up pretty much the entire Labor Day weekend shopping for a car to replace my tired old Corolla. The search, I'm happy to say, was successful.
Anyway, here's the rundown:
- Simon Abrams thought Shark Night didn't totally bite. Meanwhile...
- ...Danny Baldwin thought it did.
- Scott Black was fairly positive on The Myth of the American Sleepover, less so on Friends with Benefits and Red State.
- Dennis Cozzalio highlighted an upcoming project.
- Kenji Fujishima offered a couple of quick words on Tabloid.
- Glenn Heath wrestled with Bellflower.
- Craig Kennedy had a busy weekend - a roundtable interview with Ludivine Sagnier, a review of The Debt and a thorough two-part look at the upcoming fall film fest season.
- Michael Lieberman played us a song.
- Lucas McNelly got into the financials of A Year Without Rent.
- Phil Nugent contributed to The AV Club's Inventory on abandoned subplots from long-running TV shows and their Q&A on bad episodes of good shows. He also tossed barbs at Michelle Bachmann and Dave Weigel.
- Mark Pfeiffer hashed out his schedule for the Toronto Film Festival.
Today's video: Those who follow my Twitter feed may remember the 24-hour film marathon I attended in June. This is easily the most amazing thing I saw in that 24 hour span:
No comments:
Post a Comment