Sunday, March 8, 2015

2014 Muriel Awards Postmortem

"Well... that certainly was visual."

After two-plus weeks of awards leading to today's marathon Best Picture countdown, the Muriels have finally wrapped up for another year. As always, I'd like to thank all of our readers and followers, and particularly this year's voters:

Jason Alley
Danny Baldwin
Josh Bell
Andrew Bemis
Christianne Benedict
Scott Black
Danny Bowes
Sean Burns
Donald G. Carder
Kevin Cecil
Paul Clark
Dennis Cozzalio
Andrew Dignan
Kevin Dufresne
Philip Dyess-Nugent
Jim Emerson
Alex Engquist
James Frazier
Kenji Fujishima
Daniel Getahun
Luke Gorham
Jaime Grijalba
Russell Hainline
Glenn Heath Jr.
Darren Hughes
Daniel C. Johnson
Sam Juliano
Peter Labuza
Adam Lemke
Michael Lieberman
Craig Lindsey
Matt Lynch
Sam C. Mac
Jeff McMahon
Patrick Miller
Matt Noller
Mark Pfeiffer
Cole Roulain
Jason Shawhan
Melissa Starker
Catherine Stebbins
Andreas Stoehr
Vern
Scott von Doviak
Clayton Walter
Patrick Williamson
Bryce Wilson
George Wu

Of course, there's plenty still to be done. I'll be working on the Web site over the next month or two so that everyone can view the ballots (I'll work on 2013 as well, I promise). Then after that there's the Hall of Fame elections this summer, and the ongoing search for new voters for next year. If anybody knows of any good candidates to join us (particularly female ones) feel free to let me know.

But that's all in the future. For now, I'm fried, and I'm going to go crash. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment